"Hello, world!" tutorial available (Windows, mingw/msvc)

Alf P. Steinbach

* Alf P. Steinbach:
Just because there seems to be a lack of post-standard _correct_
tutorials: <url: http://home.no.net/dubjai/win32cpptut/>.

Disclaimer: written this evening so perhaps there are "bugs" in the
presentation -- are there?

Plea: if someone takes the time to convert the word document to clean
xhtml perhaps with stylish clear readable layout, then it will be an
incentive for me to go on to write a next part, and a next part...

Thanks to the good work of Stephan Brönnimann in converting Word to
HTML the document is now available in HTML format, at

HTML format: <url: http://home.no.net/dubjai/win32cpptut/html/>.

There's also a second part, about variables, but so far only in Word.

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Stephan_Br=F6nnimann?=

You'll get the 2nd part, just give me some time to do my own work too
:)

Stephan

[OT]
I'm having problems seeing my own messages, and if I'm looking at
other threads it seems some postings just get lost.
Is anybody experiencing similar problems when posting via Google?
[OT]