  1. zhouweiyue

    zhouweiyue Guest

    hello, everybody.
    zhouweiyue, Jul 22, 2007

  2. zhouweiyue

    Guest Guest

    On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <> wrote:
    > hello, everybody.

    hi,r u a chinese?
    Guest, Jul 22, 2007

  3. zhouweiyue

    rwxrxrx Guest

    写é“:
    > On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <> wrote:
    >> hello, everybody.

    > hi,r u a chinese?

    Why do you say that?
    rwxrxrx, Jul 22, 2007
  4. "rwxrxrx" <> wrote in message
    > 写é“:
    >> On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <> wrote:
    >>> hello, everybody.

    >> hi,r u a chinese?

    Zhou Wei Yue

    Doesn't sound like a Brit to me.

    --
    Free games and programming goodies.
    http://www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~bgy1mm

    Malcolm McLean, Jul 22, 2007
  5. zhouweiyue <> writes:
    > hello, everybody.

    Hello.

    This newsgroup discusses the C programming language; it's not a forum
    for greeting random people. If you want to discuss C, you're more
    than welcome here. If you want to post a test message, please use
    misc.test or another *.test group.

    Keith Thompson, Jul 22, 2007
  6. zhouweiyue

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    wrote:
    > On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <> wrote:
    >> hello, everybody.

    > hi,r u a chinese?

    n, bt y r a dickwit.
    Sjouke Burry, Jul 23, 2007