    mwh Guest

    Hello. This is my first news group i've ever subscribed to. I enjoy
    creating pages using html, css, and javascript.

    mwh, Apr 28, 2005

  2. mwh wrote:
    > Hello. This is my first news group i've ever subscribed to. I enjoy
    > creating pages using html, css, and javascript.

    Welcome, I hope you have a thick skin. Here are a few of the pet peeves
    of the group.

    Read the FAQ
    Don't top post
    Listen before you speak (learn the personalities)

    All and all this is a great group, great people, great arguments, and
    above all your will get great advice.
    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Apr 28, 2005

  3. mwh

    Don Guest

    On 27 Apr 2005 Travis Newbury wrote in alt.html

    > great people, great arguments, and
    > above all your will get great advice.

    I presume you have Richard Bullis in mind.

    --
    Don

    Don, Apr 28, 2005
  4. mwh

    mwh Guest

    I am not exactly sure what top posting is, but I will follow your
    advice. Thanks 4 da heaps up out there
    (____)
    (\/)
    /-------\/
    / | Mwh ||
    - ||----||

    mwh, Apr 28, 2005
  5. mwh

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "mwh" <>
    writing in news::

    > I am not exactly sure what top posting is, but I will follow your
    > advice. Thanks 4 da heaps up out there
    > (____)
    > (\/)
    > /-------\/
    > / | Mwh ||

    http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

    Additionally, please be sure to quote what you are replying to.
    Apparently, Google Groups does not automatically do this, and you have to
    configure it to do so.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info