  1. Osvaldo

    Osvaldo Guest

    I am new here. Thanks to all

    Osvaldo, Nov 14, 2005

  2. "Osvaldo" <> writes:
    > I am new here. Thanks to all

    Hello, and welcome, but there's no need to introduce yourself. Just
    post something that's topical for the newsgroup.

    The Frequently Asked Questions list is at
    <http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>; please consult it before
    posting question here. You might also browse the archives to see how
    we do things here.

    Keith Thompson, Nov 15, 2005