    Greetings to all

    Issam
    , Oct 23, 2006

  2. Phlip Guest

    Here's one: www.google.com

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Oct 23, 2006

  3. Martin Steen Guest

    wrote:
    > hello i am biginner in c++.net and i want to ask for a web site that is
    > interesting and have a big documentation and tutorial for making an
    > windows application.

    What application do you use? For C++ beginners on windows, the
    easiest way is to use MS Visual C++ Express or Borland Builder.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualC/default.aspx

    -Martin
    Martin Steen, Oct 23, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > hello i am biginner in c++.net and i want to ask for a web site that
    > is interesting and have a big documentation and tutorial for making an
    > windows application.

    Ask the same question in 'comp.os.ms-windows.programmer', and you might
    get a good answer.

    Victor Bazarov, Oct 23, 2006