    Nabil Rahaman
    Islamic University of Technology
    St. No. - 095443

    Nabil, May 13, 2010

  2. Nabil

    Mark Bluemel Guest

    On 13 May, 09:46, Nabil <> wrote:
    > Hi everyone.How are you?? I am Nabil from Bangladesh. I have a
    > question to ask.That is, which is the best part of Turbo C????

    I don't like the head, tail or bones, but the rest of it is OK.

    Sorry, I thought you said turbot.

    Mark Bluemel, May 13, 2010

  3. Nabil

    Richard Bos Guest

    Nabil <> wrote:

    > That is, which is the best part of Turbo C????

    That depends on taste, but I just love the trotters.

    Richard

    Richard Bos, May 13, 2010
  4. Nabil

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    Nabil wrote:
    > Hi everyone.How are you?? I am Nabil from Bangladesh. I have a
    > question to ask.That is, which is the best part of Turbo C????

    That it produces trolls, to stupid to study their books.

    Sjouke Burry, May 13, 2010
  5. Nabil

    1jam Guest

    Nabil wrote:

    > Hi everyone.How are you?? I am Nabil from Bangladesh. I have a
    > question to ask.That is, which is the best part of Turbo C????
    >
    > Nabil Rahaman
    > Islamic University of Technology
    > St. No. - 095443

    Of course it's blue text mode color scheme is the best part. I think..
    havent used it since the 80s.

    GOODBYE

    1jam, May 13, 2010