    j2ee.Before that i want samples of j2ee projects.
    so please if u have any j2ee (windows platform)projects
    send to my id.

    Reddikishore, Nov 26, 2007

  2. Reddikishore

    rmn190 Guest

    On Nov 26, 8:50 pm, Reddikishore <> wrote:
    > I am a student doing P.G. Next month i am going to do a project on
    > j2ee.Before that i want samples of j2ee projects.
    > so please if u have any j2ee (windows platform)projects
    > send to my id.

    There is a web page on J2EE:http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/
    doc/.
    I hope that would help you.

    rmn190, Nov 26, 2007

  3. Reddikishore

    Lew Guest

    rmn190 wrote:
    > On Nov 26, 8:50 pm, Reddikishore <> wrote:
    >> I am a student doing P.G. Next month i [sic] am going to do a project on
    >> j2ee.[sic]Before that i want samples of j2ee projects.
    >> so please if u [sic] have any j2ee (windows platform)projects
    >> send to my id.

    > There is a web page on J2EE:http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/
    > doc/.
    > I hope that would help you.

    Or you could look at the current version of Java EE, seeing as how 1.4 is an
    old version. ("J2EE" is an out-of-date abbreviation due to Sun's ongoing
    identity crisis.)

    <http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2EE/intro_ee5/>
    <http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/>

    --