Help!!Adding Property(XmlDocument ) to your custom control !!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ozan Kozan via .NET 247, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. I tried to make best explanation of my problem ?

    I assume that I finished to make my component ..And customer is using my component?.

    Scenerio:

    Customer drags and drops my control ,then html :

    <cc1:MyControl runat=?server?></cc1:MyControl>

    Customer clicks Property1(XmlDocument) ,then MyCustomEditor seems
    (this part of problem is not important (custom editor ) I made it )
    Customer clicks somewhere on my editor and presses OK then html :

    <cc1:MyControl runat=?server?>
    <cc1:a>
    <cc1:b>Thx</cc1:b>
    <cc1:b>For</cc1:b>
    <cc1:c>Advice</cc1:c>
    <cc1:c>?..</cc1:c>
    </cc1:a>
    </cc1:MyControl>

    And Customer saves and closes him/her solution..
    And customer opens him/her solution
    He/She doesnt see ?error creating control? message ?

    Thx For Advice

    From: Ozan Kozan

    <Id>PLMIRvNnukubbcAAjvOGmA==</Id>

    Ozan Kozan via .NET 247, Aug 4, 2004