help asp html

chivalc

Hello,

I am have an asp script, user_home.asp.

Inside user_home.asp, I am including two other asp script pages viz.
s1.asp and s2.asp with the help of <!-- #include file="...." --> tag

Now the problem is after user_home.asp is called, both the scripts are
successfully loaded and displayed BUT, still the explorer shows that
something is still to be loaded, the status bar keeps on progressing.
After the bar reaches 100%, user_home.asp disappears and an IE error
page, 'Cannot find server' page appears.

What could be the problem ... :(

thanks and regards,
Chivalc

Hywel Jenkins

Hello,

I am have an asp script, user_home.asp.

Inside user_home.asp, I am including two other asp script pages viz.
s1.asp and s2.asp with the help of <!-- #include file="...." --> tag

Now the problem is after user_home.asp is called, both the scripts are
successfully loaded and displayed BUT, still the explorer shows that
something is still to be loaded, the status bar keeps on progressing.
After the bar reaches 100%, user_home.asp disappears and an IE error
page, 'Cannot find server' page appears.

What could be the problem ... :(

JavaScript modifying the HTML and causing IE to catch the error. I
suspect posting a URL to a page that exhibits this behaviour would be
useful.