    The aspx pages load so that part works. Its just on this particular page that
    the onclicked event for this button has stopped responding. I am at a loss as
    to where I might look from here. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Feb 1, 2005

  2. More information ASP.NET app suddenly stopped working

    I've done some further research on this and I have discovered this problem is
    effecting all of the ASP.NET applications on our server. I tried to debug
    this by putting a break point on the first line in the onclicked event, and
    the break point never gets hit. It appears that something is preventing the
    runat=server events from being fired. Is it possible that someone may have
    made a configuration change on our server that is causing this problem? Is
    this something that a security policy of some sort might cause a problem with?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Feb 2, 2005