Help: Asp.net applications so many people can use it.

mrwoopey

Hi,

I added a new .net login
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;326340) and a
..net Web Report Viewer (Crystal) to our site. If we are going to
potentially have many people logging in and viewing reports via the
web (.net), what do I need to add to my .net app to handle it. It is
not running like a COM+ (MTS) object so what do I need to add (if
anything) to my .net app to handle many people using it?

Do I need to add multi-threading, object pooling, etc? Or does .net
handle this already and I do not need to add anything else?

Your help, direction, and any links (code) would be greatly
appreciated.

Phin

bruce barker

you will need to contact Crystal and buy an enterprise license, as the
version that comes with vs, limits the number of concurrent users.

as long as you have no com components you should be fine.