HELP -- ASP.NET Controls Died!

Scott Schluer

I have an ASP.NET project that has been working fine until recently. For
some reason NONE of the javascript on the site works (including rollovers,
postbacks, etc). Anything that uses JS does not work. This is both on the
production and development server using various browsers. I have JS enabled
on the browsers.

Has anyone run into this where all javascript on the entire site would not
load?

Thanks,

Scott

Marina

First of all, try a very basic page, with a simple javascript script, to see
if that works.

Also, check to make sure you don't have any syntax errors that are causing
the problem.

Guest

Any chance the /aspnet_client/ directory got deleted from your application directory? Try running "aspnet_regiis -i" on the web server to re-add the scriptmaps to the IIS metabase

tb