Help: ASP.NET Webform using VB.NET User Control

VB Programmer

I created a VB.NET user control which uses a nonmanaged ActiveX control. I
built it as 'mycontrol.dll'.

In my ASP.NET webform I'm trying to add the new control to my Toolbox, but
when I goto COM Components it's not in the list. So, I hit browse and
selected the dll. I get this err:
File '...\mycontrol.dll' cannot be added to the Toolbox. It was not
recognized as a COM server.

Any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks in advance!

VB Programmer

Never mind. I have to add is as a Microsoft .NET component. Hehehe. Thanks.