    assume I'll have to send an email thru ASP.NET (which I know how to do in a
    normal ASPX page.)

    Thanks in advance!
    VB Programmer, Feb 2, 2005

  2. Re: ASPX interaction with Flash MX

    You will need Flash Remoting:
    http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashremoting/

    ok,
    aq

    "VB Programmer" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > I am housing a flash movie in an ASPX page. The flash form basically
    > consists of FullName, EmailAddress, and Comments and a "Send Email"

    button.

    Ahmed Qurashi, Feb 3, 2005

  3. VB Programmer

    Darren Clark Guest

    Re: ASPX interaction with Flash MX

    I have played around with flash remoting....

    But i found simply creating web servies in .net and call them using the
    webserviceconnector to be easier.

    remember to add this file
    http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flas....htm?context=Flash_MX_2004&file=00001097.html

    Darren Clark, Feb 3, 2005
  4. Re: ASPX interaction with Flash MX

    Thanks for the response.

    Can you provide some code samples for this?

    Thanks!

    VB Programmer, Feb 3, 2005
  5. VB Programmer

    Darren Clark Guest

    Re: ASPX interaction with Flash MX

    for which? using the webserviceconnector? or writting a webservice?

    Darren Clark, Feb 3, 2005