HELP !!- BitBlt to capture something from screen to my window??

Johan

Hello,

I'm trying to get a part of the regular screen onto my own dialog
box....
Does anyone know how to do this?? (I guess i have to BitBlt something
to something (HDC handle; handle= GetDC(NULL); for screen?? and
then??)

Thanks for ANY help (tried to do this all day now!)

Johan Rensink

Victor Bazarov

Johan said:
I'm trying to get a part of the regular screen onto my own dialog
box....
Does anyone know how to do this?? (I guess i have to BitBlt something
to something (HDC handle; handle= GetDC(NULL); for screen?? and
then??)

Please ask this in a Windows programming newsgroup. C++ _language_
has no means for what you need done, you have to use Win32 API for
that. I suggest comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32.
Thanks for ANY help (tried to do this all day now!)

It might be a good idea to try Google (and Google Groups). Also
try to find the source code for MSoft's ZoomIn utility (I do not
know whether it's available, you have to look).