    then??)

    Thanks for ANY help (tried to do this all day now!)

    Johan Rensink

    Johan, Nov 25, 2003

  2. "Johan" <> wrote...
    > I'm trying to get a part of the regular screen onto my own dialog
    > box....
    > Does anyone know how to do this?? (I guess i have to BitBlt something
    > to something (HDC handle; handle= GetDC(NULL); for screen?? and
    > then??)

    Please ask this in a Windows programming newsgroup. C++ _language_
    has no means for what you need done, you have to use Win32 API for
    that. I suggest comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32.

    > Thanks for ANY help (tried to do this all day now!)

    It might be a good idea to try Google (and Google Groups). Also
    try to find the source code for MSoft's ZoomIn utility (I do not
    know whether it's available, you have to look).

    Victor Bazarov, Nov 25, 2003