    I want to avoid server.execute.
    I want that main page to be replaced by the new page.
    I dont want to use a button to call the page.

    Progman, Feb 12, 2006

  2. Progman,
    run a search in help on this "response.redirect"

    dim s as string
    s = "mynewpage.aspx"
    Response.Redirect(s,true) 'true means to stop processing the current page.

    The above code comes right out of my 404 error page so I know it works.

    Good Luck
    DWS

    =?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=, Feb 12, 2006

  3. Progman,
    How do you intend to use VBScript (instead of say, VB.NET) from an ASPX
    page, unless you do so as client - side script?
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 13, 2006