    I've not compiled this, but am following instructions to just run the
    project. Is this not possible without compiling it?

    Thanks.

    javelin, Sep 7, 2006

  2. javelin

    McKirahan Guest

    "javelin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm studying "Visual Basic Developer's Guid to ASP & IIS", and I am
    > following instructions an pp 72-75. I am creating a WebClass, and enter
    > code as instructed, and it all is entered correctly.
    >
    > When I try and run, I get the folowing error:
    >
    > "The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking permissions.
    > Access is denied to this object."
    >
    > I've not compiled this, but am following instructions to just run the
    > project. Is this not possible without compiling it?

    Did you try Google?

    ASP "The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking permissions.
    Access is denied to this object."

    McKirahan, Sep 7, 2006

  3. javelin

    javelin Guest

    Actually, I did, and came up with more on DLL files as related to this
    issue, but nothing pertaining to the code and scenario in this book.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    javelin, Sep 7, 2006