Help!!: Cannot find file

Chris Liang

Hello,
We have a site which is running smoothless when the image files are named by
ANSI characters such as abc123.jpg. however, after the file names are
changed to chinese characters such as "×è»÷×ï¶ñ.jpg", the client browser
couldn't find the file even tried a few url encoding methods.

A interesting point is that if the image file is doucle-clicked within the
ftp window,the image is shown in the client with the file name encoded such
as "%D7%E8%BB%F7%D7%EF%B6%F1.jpg" and the http browse with the encoded file
name works. Does anybody know this magic encoding method?

Thanks

Quan