help cant play with friends online

Guest

me and some of my friends cant play together online and its just me everyone
else can play against each other but when two of them try and play with me we
cant get a game going. we did what the faqs told us to do and it still will
not let us play what should we do.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

robert <[email protected]>'s wild thoughts
were released on Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:22:02 -0700 bearing the
following fruit:
me and some of my friends cant play together online and its just me everyone
else can play against each other but when two of them try and play with me we
cant get a game going. we did what the faqs told us to do and it still will
not let us play what should we do.

And what is your dotnet related question?