Help combining SOAP and ASP.net

Tarun Mistry

Hi everyone, im in a position to create what is basically a manually web
service, so instead of using the framework to auto generate SOAP messages, I
will load "templates" from file, populate these with data and then post to
external urls.

I have the code for this section completed, however have some questions
about SOAP, I am posting here as im sure there is alot of
ASP.NET/webservices experts in the midst.

I need to make the schemas for my soap messages, these will be given to our
BizTalk developer who will use them to create our routing components,
however, i canot find any information on how to create these schemas. Are
there exisiting SOAP schemas that can be ammended on the web?

To clarify, I only need schemas for the soap wrapper and header, the body
(for the time being) will be empty.

Please help, and resources or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
With kind regards
Taz