HELP? Cookie object use (code behind). so much easy with ASP/COM+

Guest

Suggested that I move my question to this post, HELP

I'm struggling with using the HttpCookie object on a code behind. Used in the page works great
I'm getting a: Type 'HttpCookie' is not define

I've tried adding the namespace to the vb form but no luck

Imports System.Data.Sqlclien
Imports System.Dat
Imports Syste
Imports System.Web.U
Imports System.Web.UI.WebControl
Imports System.Web.UI.HtmlControl
Imports System.Web.HttpCooki

It's use

'Now set cooki
Dim objCookie As New HttpCookie("nasbawebsitenew"
objCookie.Values("userid") = memberdata3("USER_EMAIL"
objCookie.Values("userpassword") = memberdata3("USER_PASSWORD"
objCookie.Values("datecreated") = Date.Now(
objCookie.Expires = DateTime.MaxValu
Response.Cookies.Add(objCookie

Guest

that was the trick! question is I do 'system.web 'does that mean everything in web (system.web) is open for use? if so, why not just inherit/import system????????????

John Saunders

No, System.Web is just System.Web.

--
John Saunders