    Thanks

    Dominique
    , Mar 8, 2007

  2. red floyd Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am developing ActiveX in MFC which has to display a bitmap from a
    > string XML who contains binary data. I have parsing my XML string to
    > get the binary data. Now, I want to create the bitmap object from the
    > string but I dont know how. I use a CPictureHolder to display the
    > image. Somebody would any have an idea?

    They probably would have an idea in a newsgroup dedicated to MFC.

    See http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9 for a
    list of suggested newsgroups.
    red floyd, Mar 8, 2007

  3. Andre Kostur Guest

    wrote in news:1173384039.891607.301600
    @h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am developing ActiveX in MFC which has to display a bitmap from a
    > string XML who contains binary data. I have parsing my XML string to
    > get the binary data. Now, I want to create the bitmap object from the
    > string but I dont know how. I use a CPictureHolder to display the
    > image. Somebody would any have an idea?

    You're in the wrong newsgroup.... try something with microsoft in its name.
    Here, we only discuss Standard C++.

    See this FAQ for what is on-topic here and for a partial list of other
    places you might try:

    Andre Kostur, Mar 8, 2007
  4. mlimber Guest

    Re: HELP! Create bitmap from binary XML string in MFC

    On Mar 8, 3:00 pm, wrote:
    > I am developing ActiveX in MFC which has to display a bitmap from a
    > string XML who contains binary data. I have parsing my XML string to
    > get the binary data. Now, I want to create the bitmap object from the
    > string but I dont know how. I use a CPictureHolder to display the
    > image. Somebody would any have an idea?

    Yes, try a Microsoft-specific newsgroup, such as one on the partial
    list found here:

    Cheers! --M
    mlimber, Mar 8, 2007
  5. red floyd Guest

    mlimber wrote:
    > [another identical post redacted]

    Do you think the three of us got through to him?
    red floyd, Mar 8, 2007