Help creating controls

Dennis

I need a little direction on a project I’m working on. The project is a .NET ASP web application. The application will present the end user with a survey. This survey is dynamic based on several rules. Since this survey is dynamic I have run into a problem. I’m trying to create Labels, TextBoxes, and RadioButtonList at runtime. The way that I understand to do this is to declare the control and use the Add method
Dim txt as New TextBo

Me.Controls.Add(txt

But I keep getting errors with above code stating the new control must be placed inside a form tag with runat=server. I’m not sure where to go from here. If anyone has any advice it would be great. Thanks

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?RGVubmlz?= wrote on 12 apr 2004 in
The project is a .NET ASP web application.

This is a classical ASP NG.

Please see a dot.net NG.