Help! Customise Date Time Picker aka calendar in Windows Forms VB.NET

sgMuser

In one of my current project using VB.NET/VisualStudio.NET/Windows
Forms, I have a requirement to customise the DateTimePicker calendar
control. I need to show only the Friday columns in the calendar and
rest of the days should not be shown or atleast disabled.

I saw some method like "dayrender..." in one of the forums but I could
not any find more info on that. Can you pls someone help me by
providing some pointers? This is for a Windows application.

Thanks in Adv.
Rgds