HELP! Deleted "Temporary ASP.NET Files"

CKKwan

I have deleted everything in "Temporary ASP.NET Files"

And unfortunately this directory is *NOT* temporary :(

How can I restore those files?

Now, every new / existing web projects that I try to execute will
give
the error message below :(

Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was "c:\Windows
\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\csc.exe" /noconfig /fullpaths @"C:
\Users
\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\5db6275b
\745ab4cd
\6jk3cjh-.cmdline".

sturyuu5eye

I have found out the problem. the CSC.EXE been replaced by another
file :(

I really don't know how this can happen when I delete the Temporary
ASPNET Files folder.

Hope there is not virus.