Help: Display Modification on a sync slideshow program

Discussion in 'Java' started by dkayenc@excite.com, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Guest

    I'm trying to modify some source code from a sourceforge project. I'm
    very green with java. In short, the program is designed to webcast
    images to a java browser. By the programmer's code, it checks the size
    of the user's screen and runs java at full screen. The end user can
    adjust the window size through right clicking (2 or 3 mouse button) or
    click and hold (one mouse button). However, I need the window to be
    decorative and be defined by a certain size, ex 360x270.

    There are some variables and settings in awt that I don't have any clue
    on setting. I believe that the changes to define the window size and
    make the window decorative are at line 138. Ultimately, I'll aim to
    produce a jar out of all of the classes.

    A demonstration of the project in action can be found at
    http://schedule.itre.ad.ncsu.edu/jpresenter/index.html

    Documentation for the project is very good. I've put the documents and
    source code up at
    http://schedule.itre.ad.ncsu.edu/jpresenter/doc/html/files.html

    My theory on where the code could be modified is
    at line 138

    JWPFrameSS(String s, String d, String c, String b, String f, boolean
    app) {
    setSize(Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().getScreenSize()); //
    maximize me
    setDefaultCloseOperation(app?DISPOSE_ON_CLOSE:EXIT_ON_CLOSE);
    setUndecorated(true); // this require JRE 1.4 or above.
    getContentPane().add(new JWPPanelSS(this, s, d, c, b, f, app));

    Any help is appreciate.
    Cheers,
    -Dave
    remove NOSPAM