HELP: Edit a DataSet (not DataGrid)

dhruba.bandopadhyay

I have a DataGrid which has checkbox columns. The data source is a
run-time created data set that I store in a session so I can rebind it
during postbacks. I don't have a database or xml file, etc.

I am wondering if it's possible to edit a dataset directly? So when I
click on a checkbox it will change the value in the dataset and store
it back into session?

If this is not possible how can I use arrays or vectors to temporary
store my checkbox statuses? I guess it's not possible to have one
DataGrid have more than one datasource...