HELP! File name or class name not found during Automation operation

Victoria Chin

Could someone point me in the right direction? I've
migrated three FrontPage 2002 websites to a new web
server. Each web site has a Access 2000 database on the
data server. I have the global.asa on each site pointing
to a .udl file which is pointing to the appropriate access
DB on the data server. We're not allowed to use DSN's.
Front Page 2002 will not allow me to create a network
connection to an Access (only SQL). Only one of the three
web sites work. On the other two I keep getting the
following message when I open an ASP page:

Database Results Error
File name or class name not found during Automation
operation

These web sites worked great for 6 months on the old
server. Settings in IIS are identical and I have FrontPage
Server extensions installed. The only difference is that
we have the databases on a data server.

Thank you in advance for any light you can shed on this.

Victoria Chin