Help Finding a Good ASP .NET Programmer

scantrell113

Hi,

Does anyone have a good suggestion how to find a good aspnet
programmer in the philly region? Monster and Craigs have been
useless. Are there regional groups that come together that I can
approach? Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Steven

scantrell113

Is the programmer's physical location important, then...? I work for clients
all over the world...

Yes...I think face to face teamwork is an important aspect to how we
operate. We are in Downingtown, PA (west of philly).

Thanks,

Steve
(e-mail address removed)