Help finding C++ resources with Tandem/NSK

Discussion in 'C++' started by Cindi, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Cindi

    Cindi Guest

    I have an immediate need in Dallas, TX for 2 resources for a 2 month
    contract to hire opportunity. Main skills are 4+ years of C++, Unix,
    SQL, and Corba. The kicker is they also have to have experience with
    NSK. I am posting the description below, if anyone knows of a good
    place to find these types of resources, or knows someone that fits it,
    help would be greatfully appreciated!

    Regards,

    Cindi Koehn

    Technical Recruiter
    Avizion Technologies Group
    16300 Addison Road
    Suite 250
    Addison, TX 75001

    www.aviztech.com
    972-267-7950
    972-818-8402 FAX
    877-587-2110

    Member NACCB
    HUB Certified
    NCTRCA Woman-Owned Business Enterprise

    Excellent C++, OOA/D, CORBA, Unix and SQL knowledge is a must. Must
    also have extensive experience with system profiling of C++
    applications, tuning efforts, and implementing performance
    improvements including database queries. Should have experience
    deploying CORBA compliant applications. NSK experience and knowledge
    is required.
    Architects, develops, codes, measures, optimizes, tests, deploys and
    debugs new applications or enhancements to existing software. Leads
    and mentors others to do all of some of the above. Must have
    experience developing truly fault-tolerant mission-critical business
    software that can run 24x7. Works with functional and technical staff
    to understand complex requirements and problems with software and
    resovle them. Resolves customer complaints with software and responds
    to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
    Cindi, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Dear Cindi,

    By resources you probably mean people, programmers?

    Goran Stojanov, Jul 15, 2003