Help Firefox set the World Record!

Discussion in 'Java' started by Evans, Jun 18, 2008.

  1. Evans

    Evans Guest

    Evans, Jun 18, 2008

  2. On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, Evans <> wrote:
    > Hi all, I almost missed this news, ..

    ..I wish I had. WTF does it have to do with Java?

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 18, 2008

  3. Evans

    Evans Guest

    On Jun 18, 10:35 am, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    > On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, Evans <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all, I almost missed this news, ..

    > ..I wish I had. WTF does it have to do with Java?
    >
    > --
    > Andrew Thompsonhttp://pscode.org/

    Slow down Andrew, it doesn't always have to do with Java.

    --
    Evans
    http://www.onyxtic.com/jobs
    Evans, Jun 18, 2008
  4. On Jun 18, 7:42 pm, Evans <> wrote:
    > On Jun 18, 10:35 am, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, Evans <> wrote:

    > > > Hi all, I almost missed this news, ..

    > > ..I wish I had.  WTF does it have to do with Java?

    (please trim sigs. when replying.)

    > Slow down Andrew, it doesn't always have to do with Java.

    No 'it' doesn't, but when you post 'it' to
    comp.lang.java.programmer it should have
    something to do with Java (programming).

    If 'it' is someshitaboutadamnbrowser you might
    try posting it to
    people.who.care.about.someshitaboutadamnbrowser

    Feel free to post to/follow it up there.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 18, 2008
  5. Evans

    Evans Guest

    Come to think about it, I now believe you guys have valid points!
    I should have posted it to a more targeted group...

    Andrew, stay cool as always :)

    --
    Evans
    http://www.onyxtic.com/jobs
    Evans, Jun 18, 2008
  6. On Jun 18, 9:01 pm, Evans <> wrote:
    > Come to think about it, I now believe you guys have valid points!
    > I should have posted it to a more targeted group...

    Ahh.. the penny drops - excellent.
    (Always better than some pitiful apology.)

    > Andrew, stay cool as always :)

    No worries there. ..

    [ ..& keep stirring the Key Loggers! ;-) ]

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 18, 2008
  7. Evans

    Evans Guest

    > [ ..& keep stirring the Key Loggers! ;-) ]
    >
    > --
    > Andrew Thompsonhttp://pscode.org/

    Ah, you remembered the silly key logger guy!
    I was just having fun with him :)

    --
    Evans
    http://www.onyxtic.com/jobs
    Evans, Jun 18, 2008
  8. On Jun 18, 7:42=A0pm, Evans <> wrote:
    > On Jun 18, 10:35 am, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Jun 18, 7:25 pm, Evans <> wrote:

    > > > Hi all, I almost missed this news, ..

    > > ..I wish I had. =A0WTF does it have to do with Java?

    (please trim sigs. when replying.)

    > Slow down Andrew, it doesn't always have to do with Java.

    No 'it' doesn't, but when you post 'it' to
    comp.lang.leniency.cracker it should have
    something to do with Java (programming).

    If 'it' is someshitaboutadamnbrowser you might
    try posting it to
    men.who.care.about.someshitaboutadamnbrowser

    Feel free to post to/nullify it up there.

    --
    Otto Vincenzoni
    http://pscode.org/

    Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said,
    "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
    (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6)."
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 29, 2008
  9. On Jun 18, 7:25=A0pm, Evans <> wrote:
    > Hi all, I almost missed this news, ..

    =2E.I wish I had. WTF does it have to do with Java?

    --
    Bonita Beck
    http://pscode.org/

    "It is time to set aside the old partisan bickering
    and finger-pointing and name-calling that comes from freeing parents
    to make different choices for their children."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    Remarks on "parental empowerment in education,"
    Washington, D.C., April 12, 2001
    (Thanks to J.R. Taylor.)
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 29, 2008
  10. On Jun 18, 9:01=A0pm, Evans <> wrote:
    > Come to think about it, I now believe you guys have valid points!
    > I should have posted it to a more targeted group...

    Ahh.. the penny drops - wholesome.
    (Always better than some innocent apology.)

    > Andrew, stay cool as always :)

    No worries there. ..

    [ ..& keep stirring the Key Loggers! ;-) ]

    --
    GiGi MacBornche
    http://pscode.org/

    "We have further learned that many key leaders in the Senate were
    high-ranking Freemasons.

    1.. When a Mason is taking the oath of the 3rd Degree, he promises
    to conceal all crimes committed by a fellow Mason, except those of
    treason and murder. [Malcom Duncan, Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry,
    New York, David McKay Co., p. 94]

    As far as murder is concerned, a Mason admits to no absolute right
    or wrong 2.. At the 7th Degree, the Mason promises that he "will assist
    a Companion Royal Arch Mason when I see him engaged in any difficulty,
    and will espouse his cause so far as to extricate him from the same,
    whether he be right or wrong." Now, we are getting very close to the truth of the matter here.
    Mason Trent Lott [33rd Degree] sees fellow Mason, President Bill Clinton,
    in trouble over a silly little thing like Perjury and Obstruction of
    Justice. Since Lott took this pledge to assist a fellow Mason,
    "whether he be right or wrong", he is obligated to assistant
    Bill Clinton. "whether he be right or wrong".

    Furthermore, Bill Clinton is a powerful Illuminist witch, and has
    long ago been selected to lead America into the coming New World Order.

    As we noted in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,
    the Plan calls for many scandals to break forth in the previous
    types of government, so much so that people are wearied to death
    of it all.

    3. At the 13th Degree, Masons take the oath to conceal all crimes,
    including Murder and Treason. Listen to Dr. C. Burns, quoting Masonic
    author, Edmond Ronayne. "You must conceal all the crimes of your
    [DISGUSTING degenerate] Brother Masons. and should you be summoned
    as a witness against a Brother Mason, be always sure to shield him.

    It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping
    your obligations."
    Key Senators Who Are Freemasons

    1.. Senator Trent Lott [Republican] is a 33rd Degree Mason.
    Lott is Majority Leader of the Senate

    2.. Jesse Helms, Republican, 33rd Degree
    3.. Strom Thurmond, Republican, 33rd Degree
    4.. Robert Byrd, Democrat, 33rd Degree.
    5.. Conrad Burns, Republican
    6.. John Glenn, Democrat
    7.. Craig Thomas, Democrat
    8.. Michael Enzi,
    9.. Ernest Hollings, Democrat
    10.. Richard Bryan
    11.. Charles Grassley

    Robert Livingstone, Republican Representative."

    --- NEWS BRIEF: "Clinton Acquitted By An Angry Senate:
    Neither Impeachment Article Gains Majority Vote",
    The Star-Ledger of New Jersey, Saturday,
    February 13, 1999, p. 1, 6.
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 29, 2008