HELP: Flow layout with Web UserControl?

VB Programmer

I have a custom menu usercontrol that is to go on the top of all my asp.net
webforms.

I was wondering, how can I use FLOW layout on a page that uses this user
control? (The reason I need to do this is that I have to DYNAMICALLY
create/place hyperlink labels on the webform at various coordinates (based
on data from a database). The hyperlinks will actually be placed on top of
an image.)

Thanks in advance.
Robert

VB Programmer

Thanks Axel. I'm a dork. ;)

Hmmm, if I've got you right, then all you have to do is to just remove the
GridLayout attribute from the <body> tag of your web page.

HTH,
Axel Dahmen