Help for JSP + GlassFish

sahm

Hi every one

I'm new in JSP programming.
I try to to build simple web application JSP and NetBeans IDE 7.0.1
but when I try to run the web application I get this error message
HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

message

descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.
GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.1

I'm I try to look for it but not luck

Best
Salim

Lew

Hi every one

I'm new in JSP programming.
I try to to build simple web application JSP and NetBeans IDE 7.0.1
but when I try to run the web application I get this error message
HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

message

descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.
GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.1

I'm I try to look for it but not luck

We can only give so much absent an example from you
http://sscce.org/

but in general terms a 404 means that the server did not serve the requested page, but is running. There are too many reasons why this could happen to count, but improper setup of the XML descriptor files, placement of the JSP in the wrong directory, failure to build and deploy a WAR or EAR file, amisspelling in a URL, or misconfiguration of the app server are all candidates.

How about you give us enough information to answer your question?

http://sscce.org/

markspace

Hi every one

I'm new in JSP programming.
I try to to build simple web application JSP and NetBeans IDE 7.0.1
but when I try to run the web application I get this error message
HTTP Status 404 -

When you are first starting out, this usually means you did not use the
correct path. We'll need a bit more information.

What path did you use? What's the name of the web app?

Where did you deploy the web app you made? Can you show us a directory
listing of its location?

Can you list the contents of the War file for us? (jar -tf appname.war)

That'll get us started. Specific information helps when debugging
technical issues like this one.

Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
error in jsp login page

i am using sql server connection for login page in jsp programe but error will shows like this
HTTP Status 404
type Status report
message
descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.
GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.1

i wrote this coding for login

<%!String email="",password="";Connection con; %>
<%
con=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:eek:dbc:shashi");
Statement stmt=con.createStatement();
ResultSet rs;
email=request.getParameter("txtemail");
password=request.getParameter("txtpassword");
rs=stmt.executeQuery("select * from Rigistration where Email='"+email+"' and Password='"+password+"' ");
if(rs.next())
{
session.setAttribute("scid",email);
con.close();
response.sendRedirect("ChatingPage.html");
}
else
{
out.println("Login is incorrect");

}
%>

please help me

Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
plz help me i have alredy sen my login coding problems with details but you didnt reply that quetn pl help me plz