help for .net form-based authentication

Guest

I have an ASP.NET application that using form-based authentication. I have a
logon page, the user can enter his user name and password – which stored on a
remote SQL server, after click the Logon button, if both are correct, the
application will redirect the user to a welcome page. It’s very simple, and
works totally fine on my localhost machine, which is installed with Windows
XP with SP2. But after I moved this application to my company’s web server,
on which I can use the www.mycompany.com type url to browser the logon page,
the page’s Click button is no longer working. I checked all the possible
reasons I can think about, such as virtual directory, user access control,
all the possible IIS and server security settings, still can’t find why it
doesn’t work on the web server, which is installed with Windows 2003 Server.
Anyone can help?