    info?

    Thanks,

    Huub

    Huub, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Huub

    Mumia W. Guest

    On 03/15/2007 09:39 AM, Huub wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I read that using PostScript::Simple would be handy for printing ps
    > files from Perl. So I installed the module, but I fail to find any kind
    > of manual of how to actually use it. Can someone provide me with (some)
    > info?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Huub

    Huh?

    Is this all you're looking for?
    http://search.cpan.org/~mcnewton/PostScript-Simple-0.07/lib/PostScript/Simple.pm

    Depending upon how your Perl is set up, this should also get you the
    documentation:

    Start->Run->"perldoc PostScript::Simple"

    Mumia W., Mar 15, 2007

  3. Huub

    Huub Guest

    > Huh?
    >
    > Is this all you're looking for?
    > http://search.cpan.org/~mcnewton/PostScript-Simple-0.07/lib/PostScript/Simple.pm
    >

    > Depending upon how your Perl is set up, this should also get you the
    > documentation:
    >
    > Start->Run->"perldoc PostScript::Simple"

    Thank you. I just installed it from CPAN: "install PostScript::Simple",
    and didn't realize I could find it using perldoc that easy.

    Huub, Mar 15, 2007
  4. Huub

    Mumia W. Guest

    On 03/15/2007 10:52 AM, Huub wrote:
    > Mumia W. wrote:
    >> [...]
    >> Start->Run->"perldoc PostScript::Simple"
    >>

    > Thank you. I just installed it from CPAN: "install PostScript::Simple",
    > and didn't realize I could find it using perldoc that easy.

    You're welcome. That's what usenet is for.

    Also try this:

    Start->Run->"perldoc perl"

    Mumia W., Mar 15, 2007
  5. prawn wrote:
    > On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:00:53 +0000, Mumia W. wrote:

    >>> Thank you. I just installed it from CPAN: "install PostScript::Simple",
    >>> and didn't realize I could find it using perldoc that easy.

    >> You're welcome. That's what usenet is for.
    >>
    >> Also try this:
    >>
    >> Start->Run->"perldoc perl"

    > What is this "Start->Run" of which you speak? :)

    Don't come the raw Slartibartfast with *us*!

    RedGrittyBrick, Mar 15, 2007