Help for solving Tomcat Related Error

dmpy.it

Hello Friends,
I need help for doing program using Tomcat servlet.
Actually, i am working on program in which servlet collects input from
form, including first name, second name. and Display the output to the
user.

In this program i am getting typical error from the tomcat.

HTTP Status 503 - This application is not currently available

type Status report

message This application is not currently available

description The requested service (This application is not currently
available) is not currently available.
Apache Tomcat/6.0.13.

Please let me know what is the best way to solve this problem.

Thanks,

dmpy