Help for solving Tomcat Related Error

Discussion in 'Java' started by dmpy.it@gmail.com, Jun 22, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hello Friends,
    I need help for doing program using Tomcat servlet.
    Actually, i am working on program in which servlet collects input from
    form, including first name, second name. and Display the output to the
    user.

    In this program i am getting typical error from the tomcat.

    HTTP Status 503 - This application is not currently available

    type Status report

    message This application is not currently available

    description The requested service (This application is not currently
    available) is not currently available.
    Apache Tomcat/6.0.13.

    Please let me know what is the best way to solve this problem.

    Thanks,

    dmpy
    , Jun 22, 2007