Help for the navigation menu

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Fabx, Apr 6, 2007.

  1. Fabx

    Fabx Guest

    Hallo,
    i am developing a little web site in asp.net and I am new for asp.net.

    I have written the web.sitemap file

    item1
    - subItem11
    - subItem12
    - subItem13

    item2
    - subItem21
    - subItem22

    item3
    - subItem31
    - subItem32

    I'd like to develope 2 usercontrol for 2 type the menu:

    1 horizontal menu with
    item1 | item2 | item3

    2 vertical menu with the subItem that selected item
    - subItem11
    - subItem12
    - subItem13

    Example:
    If I click the item1 in the first menu, the second menu views
    - subItem11
    - subItem12
    - subItem13

    If I click the item2 in the first menu, the second menu views
    - subItem21
    - subItem22

    I'd like that the item and subItem selected use different CSS class.

    Can you help me?
    Thank's
    FB

    Fabx, Apr 6, 2007