    digited and not saved. Is there anybody that can help me?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi to all.
    sys, May 22, 2007

  2. sys wrote:
    > I have a page that update an Access db. When I operate on this page,
    > randomly the screen is refreshed and I loss the data that I have
    > eventually digited and not saved. Is there anybody that can help me?
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Hi to all.

    I've never heard of anything like this. Refreshes beyond the user's control?
    There is nothing that can be done in server-side asp for this. I doubt there
    is anything that can be done in client-side code either, but you should
    check in a client-side group such as m.p.scripting.jscript. Let them know
    what browser exhibits this behavior, and if possible, provide a short repro
    page that exhibits the behavior.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"