    problem?

    thank very much for all people who help me!
    Fabrizio Dominici

    Fabrizio, Dec 15, 2004

  2. On 15 Dec 2004 06:37:12 -0800, Fabrizio wrote:

    > Sub: Please help me it's urgent

    Please..
    - refrain from sounding needy.
    - realise that your time concerns are yours alone, and
    probably exacerbated by bad planning and/or procrastination.
    (You will be answered as, when and if people feel like it.)
    - refrain from multi-posting *
    - see the answer I already gave you on 'the other group'

    * <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 15, 2004