    (the last time I do that). Anyway, that emailing form doesn't work now on
    any of the sites I host. Any ideas?

    Thanks!
    Rico, Mar 22, 2006

  2. Rico

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    > I'm using formmail.asp which is an emailing utility.
    Since everyone is familiar with what the formmail.asp utility contains, I'm
    sure you'll be flooded with responses.

    > the user fills out a request page, clicks "Submit"

    Oh good, you've provided information that is highly unique to most ASP
    pages.

    > and the page posts to formmail.asp

    Again, this is very useful information - thanks.

    > and recently ran the Windows Updates (the last time I do that).

    Yeah, that sounds like an excellent strategy.

    Bob Lehmann

    "Rico" <r c o l l e n s @ h e m m i n g w a y . c o m> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm using formmail.asp which is an emailing utility. Basically, the user
    > fills out a request page, clicks "Submit" and the page posts to

    formmail.asp
    > which emails the user information.
    >
    > I'm running IIS5 on a Win2k server box and recently ran the Windows

    Updates

    Bob Lehmann, Mar 22, 2006

  3. Rico

    Rico Guest