HELP! Formmail email page won't work after Windows 2000 update

Rico

Hello,

I'm using formmail.asp which is an emailing utility. Basically, the user
fills out a request page, clicks "Submit" and the page posts to formmail.asp
which emails the user information.

I'm running IIS5 on a Win2k server box and recently ran the Windows Updates
(the last time I do that). Anyway, that emailing form doesn't work now on
any of the sites I host. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bob Lehmann

I'm using formmail.asp which is an emailing utility.
Since everyone is familiar with what the formmail.asp utility contains, I'm
sure you'll be flooded with responses.
the user fills out a request page, clicks "Submit"
Oh good, you've provided information that is highly unique to most ASP
pages.
and the page posts to formmail.asp
Again, this is very useful information - thanks.
and recently ran the Windows Updates (the last time I do that).
Yeah, that sounds like an excellent strategy.

Bob Lehmann

Rico

another emailing generality....thanks!