Help Free business education courses in 80 countries feasibility study marketing plan

Discussion in 'C++' started by davidinvestworld, Mar 28, 2006.

  1. GUANGXING ZHANG
    March 28, 2006
    Dear Madam or Sir:
    We are hoping to make Multimedia Interactive Education Courses.

    The courses - let 80 countries learners, Use ability of all
    textbooks' content in shortest time!
    In shortest time!

    Production must according to the textbooks.
    Following Subjects, all grades:

    1 Business English
    English Language Skills Assessment
    English for Business
    English for Commerce
    Practical Business English
    Spoken English for Industry and Commerce
    Written English for Tourism

    2 Finance
    Accounting
    Advanced Business Calculations
    Book-keeping
    Book-keeping and Accounts
    Business Calculations
    Business Statistics
    Commercial Calculations
    Cost Accounting
    Financial Accounting
    Management Accounting

    3 Business Administration
    Administration (Business and People)
    Audio Transcription
    Business Administration
    Business Practice
    Business and Industrial Administration
    Meetings
    Principles and Practice of Management
    Text Production Level
    The Legal Environment

    4 IT
    Contact Centre Operations
    Information Systems for Business
    Keyboarding Speed Test
    Practical Computing
    Practical Word Processing
    Using the Internet
    Programming (No textbook, you need to produce new courses)
    Windows (No textbook, you need to produce new courses)
    Linux (No textbook, you need to produce new courses)

    5 Marketing
    Advanced Website Design
    Advertising
    Internet Marketing
    Marketing
    Public Relations
    Selling and Sales Management
    Website Design

    6 Customer Service
    Call Centre Operations
    Customer Service

    7 International Languages
    French for Business
    German for Business
    Spanish for Business

    80 countries versions - in same time

    Time Frame ASAP
    We have many applicants of computer science, in 80 countries.
    We can start shops.

    Can anyone help me the feasibility study and the marketing plan?

    Provide Scientific Report provide evidence that your courses can allow
    80 countries' learners use skills of - All our textbooks - IN
    SHORTEST TIME.

    The requirement: 80 COUNTRIES LEARNERS use ALL SKILLS of our textbooks
    in shortest time.
    Provide Scientific Report, samples

    Shortest Time!
    If not, loss of shops rent and expenses
    No sales.

    Online Delivery

    E Learning
    1. with or without tutor support. Customized to suit each particular
    shop. This can be delivered to a group of students in a shop
    (classroom) through networked computer terminals.
    2. All online delivery courses available for this delivery mode.

    Paper Based Distance Education
    Course notes are printed and sent to the student. For some courses,
    books may need to be purchased and also sent. Virtually all courses are
    available this way.

    Administrative Support
    During the establishment phase.
    You will maintain the current version of courses we purchased
    You will upgrade courses real-time direct collaboration with learners
    in each shop
    Help learners using all skills of ALL COURSE CONTENT - in shortest
    time!

    Courses are set at a standard that would be useful study for an adult,
    who has reached or NOT REACHES an educational capacity equal to or
    beyond completion of the final year of senior secondary school, OR EVEN
    NO EDUCATION, In 80 countries.
    Course not only for adult, also for no educate experience students

    MARKETING SUPPORT

    We only ask you to produce the courses based on the textbooks with
    SUPPLIER textbooks
    Requirements are to help learners using ALL SKILLS of all course
    content in shortest time.
    If courses can not reach the target,
    It will cause us a great of claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses
    payable or incurred

    Real-time development, direct collaboration with learners in each shop!
    We buy these services; this is source of revenue.

    Provide feasibility report, marketing plan, cash flow forecast, and
    implement plan.

    (We provide to 80 countries free)
    Revenue from 80 countries learners use all skills of our textbooks in
    shortest time
    We obtain revenue from used computers sales, new computer and hardware
    sales, services, etc.

    START UP ARRANGEMENT

    An agreement is made for you to provide a range of services until it is
    viable for us to take over those service provisions.
    A typical scenario might be as follows:

    Each stage might be considered complete when a particular monetary
    turnover is reached.
    Revenue: 80 countries learners use the all skills of our textbooks in
    shortest time
    We purchase courses from you, provide to learners free, in shops, and
    web site. We obtain revenue from sales of used computers, new computer
    and hardware, etc.
    We only purchase the contents we mentioned above

    Prefer first batch courses in first month.
    We pay large amount shop rent
    We will not pay 2 years interests
    We open the shops when we already have the courses, and have greatest
    education strength.
    We must have the real-time development according to each shop; develop
    according to learners that learn in the shop! More learners study the
    courses, more sales.
    Continue development for learners in each shop, attract learners in the
    district, we buy these service; this is the source of the revenue.
    We prefer the full 80 country courses ready now, and keep real-time
    development according to each shop; learners that learn in shop! More
    learners study the courses, more sales.

    We hope you can do the marketing.

    Submit the feasibility report, marketing plan
    Implement Plan and Schedule

    Business Plan
    http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/business_plan.pdf
    Cash flow forecast
    http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/bus_cashflow.pdf

    We have already raised funds all shops needed; there have investors,
    financial institutes, and franchise, etc.

    I need to start a site for volunteer to make the coursed, how can I
    start?
    How can I cooperate with volunteer?

    Sincerely,
    GuangXing Zhang
    Investment Agent

    201RM, 194# ENNING RD. · GUANGZHOU CHINA · 510140
    PHONE: 862081824525

    World Computer Shops Chain

    Develop free business education multimedia interactive courses.

    Investors, financial institutes...

    Submit Implement Plan and Schedule

    Business Plan
    http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/business_plan.pdf
    Cash flow forecast
    http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/bus_cashflow.pdf

    1. WORLD COMPUTER SHOPS CHAIN
    http://worldcomputing.bloombiz.com

    GuangXing Zhang, Investment Agent
    201Rm, 194# Enning Rd.
    Guangzhou, China 510140
    (8620) 8182-4525

    2. Business objectives
    What are your short term objectives?
    Branches in 80 countries, in cities and rural
    Multimedia Interactive Education Courses, in Shops, Free
    Multimedia Interactive education web site Free

    Include Courses
    Biz English
    Finance
    Biz Administration
    IT
    Marketing
    Customer Service
    International Languages
    English & versions in 80 countries

    Free Business - Broadband Internet Access

    Used Computer & Hardware Sales Computer Maintenance
    New computer hardware related products, biz machines & products sales
    Global business to customer web site, business to business web site for
    learners, free.

    Keep the same computing and business utilities, and skills as all
    developed countries.

    Current generations of citizens to work for a better life and a place
    in history.

    It's yours responsibility.

    South Africa Namibia Zimbabwe Zambia

    Gambia Nigeria Senegal Sierra Leone

    Rwanda Mozambique Sudan Somalia Uganda Tanzania

    Libya morocco Tunisia Egypt

    Bosnia Macedonia Malta Croatia Serbia and Montenegro

    Russia

    Belarus Armenia Azerbaijan Georgia Ukraine Moldova Estonia Latvia
    Lithuania

    Afghanistan Pakistan Kazakhstan Tajikistan Uzbekistan Turkmenistan

    Kyrgyzstan

    Palestinian Iran Iraq

    India Bangladesh

    East Timor

    Philippines

    Nepal

    Indonesia Malaysia

    Cambodia Laos Vietnam Thailand

    Sri Lanka

    Mongolia

    Bolivia

    Cuba Dominican Republic

    [​IMG]

    What are your medium term objectives?
    Next, develop model, location track, voice track, view track.
    Deploy data glove, other input device, voice, HMD, and enhance virtual
    reality

    [​IMG]

    What are your long term objectives?

    Keep the same computing and business utilities, and skills as all
    developed countries.

    Current generations of citizens to work for a better life and a place
    in history.

    It's yours responsibility.

    3. Key personnel
    Details of the key people in the business
    Name GuangXing Zhang Date of birth Nov 4, 1973

    Position in the business Chairman General Manager
    Academic/professional qualifications
    English Major, Fashion Major, Law Major
    Business, Fashion, Law, WTO Law
    Experience and knowledge of your industry
    Algeria Reform, Iran Earth Quake Aid Assist, Australia Sustainable
    Development, Africa Rail Promoting and Design

    [​IMG]

    Proposed additions to the present management team
    Skills required Position Proposed salary
    Non Executive Directors Negotiable
    Consultant or interim manager Negotiable
    Manager Negotiable
    Project Teams Negotiable

    All positions must be identified, responsibility, function, and duty.
    We have lots of used computer supplies and new computer hardware
    manufacturers in cooperate.

    Control the budget, so the chain establish in 80 countries, in cities
    and rural.

    What contingency plans do you have if you or your key personnel are
    unable to work through illness or injury?

    4. Premises
    Describe your business premises, including size, location and state of
    repair.

    If freehold: If leasehold:
    Value £ Date lease expires
    Mortgage outstanding £ Option to renew Yes/No
    Monthly repayment amount £ When payable
    Name of lender Date of next rent review
    Uniform Business Rate: Insurance:
    Annual amount £ Amount of cover £
    When payable Annual premium £
    When payable

    Are the premises adequate for your future needs? If not, what future
    plans do you have?

    Any competitive advantage in relation to the premises, its location and
    your customer base?

    The shop location targeted for high businessman traffic street, there
    have many shops in these countries.
    2m2 - 10m2, or 20m2 shops, in the city. We choose shop according to
    database analysis, shop door (front) 2m; height 2m.
    The site was chosen because of large front display windows: 2m.
    Excellent visibility and access for the showroom. Height 2m, for
    multimedia display. Both multimedia product display and the interactive
    course also successfully. We put maximum sets of interactive
    terminals, (monitor, keyboard, mouse, and earphone) in shop
    Proposed site: large cities 80 countries
    Medium cities 80 countries
    Small cities..
    Every village

    Intel 3.0GHz/800MHz/2MB, EM64T
    2MB Cache
    Windows XP Professional x64
    Integrated Sound Blaster 16 bit
    Integrated Intel(R) Pro/1000MT (82545EM) Gigabit Ethernet controller
    Integrated ATA-100 EIDE
    1GB (2X512MB) ECC DDR2 400MHz SDRAM
    128MB PCIe x16 NVIDIA Quadro FX 1400, Support 2 Monitors (DVI or VGA)
    1.44MB 3.5" Floppy Drive
    Precision (64bit)
    PS/2 Keyboard
    USB light mouse (2 keys wheel)
    19" High Density Liquid-crystal Display
    SATA Hard Disk No RAID
    160GB SATA (7200RPM) Hard Disk
    SATA Cable For SATA RAID
    Partion, C: 20GB, Others For D:
    Windows(R) XP Professional x64
    Windows(R) XP Professional x64 CD
    48X/32X/48X/16X CD-RW/DVD
    Sonic CD/DVD Software
    Sonic CD/DVD Software CD
    PowerDVD Software CD
    PowerDVD Software
    Internal Speaker
    Precision 470/670 Install Guide
    Mouse Pad
    Manual And Power
    SI, MOD, ASSET TAG,E SUPPORT
    Alternatively, provide used 17" monitors and used computers devices
    etc.
    Features: * Retail Shop 2-20 sq. meters
    * Located in primary business person walk street, most
    Businesspersons walk through community
    * Excellent visibility access
    * Median household income in 1 mile, the radius $900.00
    Demographics 3 1 Mile 3 Miles 5 Miles
    Population: 1,043 111,983 308,906
    Income: $900 $620 $600
    Private Sector Employment (Daytime pop.)
    1 Mile 3 Miles 5 miles
    43,921 113,061 306,313
    Population by Age
    1 Mile 3 Miles 5 Miles
    25 - 29 9.2% 8.4%
    30 - 34 9.4% 9.9%
    35 - 44 16.1% 18.6%
    45 - 54 12.3% 12.1%
    25 - 54 TOTAL 47.0% 49.0%
    Leasing Agent: Visit all Agents in the city
    Low start-up costs

    5. Plant, machinery and equipment
    Detail existing plant, machinery and equipment.
    Description Life expectancy Finance outstanding Value
    £ £
    £ £
    £ £
    £ £
    What capital expenditure do you anticipate during the next 12 months?
    Description Life expectancy Cost
    £
    £
    £

    6. Products and services
    What are the main products and services you offer and what proportion
    of turnover does each contribute?
    Product/service
    %
    %
    %
    %
    Include any catalogues or promotional brochures with the business plan.

    What is unique about your particular products/services?

    Every large city, every city, and, every village
    Lowest cost & expense, in specific village have buy and income.
    Multimedia Interactive Education Courses in Shop Free
    Free Business Broadband Internet Access, Multimedia education Web Site
    Free
    All following subjects are textbooks contents provided by us.
    You must produce according to textbooks.
    All textbook contents must produce to Multimedia Interactive Courses

    Reflection
    http://z26.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=4332

    Subjects are textbooks from LCCIEB.
    You must produce according textbooks from LCCIEB
    www.lccieb.com

    The courses in LCCIEB textbooks, Subjects all grades:
[...]

    Main language, English
    Produce versions official languages 80 countries in same time

    [​IMG]

    We do not have copyright permit from LCCIEB, we hope to make the course
    that will not have legal matters with LCCIEB.

    Used Computer & Hardware Sales, Computer Maintenance
    The stores are becoming the leading education, computer repair, custom
    computer and parts sales companies on 80 countries.
    Used Custom built PC's, stock of used components, used CPU's, used
    Media Center PC's, used networking peripherals; modest new custom built
    PC's, new components, new CPU's, new cases, new case mod, new case
    fans, new Media Center PC's, new equipment, new networking peripherals
    orders, with access to over 30,000 hardware and software products
    manufacturers.
    Program the business for hyper growth by launching new retail outlets
    or pushing Internet sales.
    The Computer repairs constitute more than half of the gross sales. This
    company services the local schools.

    Strategic Alliances
    AMD
    Intel
    NetApp
    QUEST SOFTWARE
    Maxtor
    Nortel
    Cisco

    Retail show room Education Room
    Many of customers are through word of mouth from satisfied customers
    [​IMG]

    Each shop manages a staff of technicians and trainers that travel to
    and conduct all of our services at the site of the business or
    residential customer. By eliminating, the high overhead associated with
    a storefront.

    What further products or services are you developing?
    Next, develop model, location track, voice track, view track, deploy
    data glove, other input device, voice, HMD, and enhance virtual reality

    Who are your key suppliers and what credit terms will they offer you?
    Suppliers Days credit

    Who are the alternatives?

    What stock levels do you require?
    Raw materials £
    Finished goods at cost £
    7. Pricing
    What is the basis for calculating your prices?

    How do your prices compare with the competition?
    Product/service Your price Competitor price
    £ £
    £ £
    £ £
    £ £
    If you allow credit terms, state the number of days based on the above
    list of products and services.
    Product/service Days of credit Credit references taken

    8. Customers
    Who, where and how many potential customers do you have?

    Won companies order for our work for Free Education Courses
    More customers buy the used computer sales and new hardware sales.
    The clients open business and buy new hardware and device
    Earn revenue for used computer, new hardware and device
    Shortest time!

    Multimedia Interactive Education Courses production can let people in
    80 countries can learn, use, become professional, in shortest time.

    What are the strengths of your business that will influence customer
    decisions to purchase your products and services?
    Won companies order for our work for Free Education Courses

    Outline the research you have undertaken to demonstrate a demand for
    your product or service?

    9. Competition
    Who are your major competitors and where are they based?

    What are the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors?

    Is the market static, declining, growing, seasonal and why?

    10. Promotion
    What level of sales do you anticipate:
    In the next 6 months £
    In the following 6 months £
    Details of firm orders currently in hand
    Customer Amount
    £
    £
    £
    What assumptions have been made in making your sales forecasts?

    How do you intend to promote and sell your products and services?
    Method Cost
    £
    £
    £
    Why do you believe your sales forecasts are realistic?

    11. Financial information _ existing businesses
    How long have you been trading?

    What changes to the business are planned?

    What do you hope to achieve as a result of these changes?

    Financial information for the last three years:
    Year Sales Gross profit (Margin) Net profit (Margin)
    £ £ ( %) £ ( %)
    £ £ ( %) £ ( %)
    £ £ ( %) £ ( %)
    Attach trading, profit and loss and balance sheets to the business plan
    where available.

    Existing financial commitments
    Overdraft £
    Loan £
    Hire purchase £
    Leases £
    Other financial commitments £
    Total financial commitments £
    Give details of any borrowed monies repaid during the last three years.

    12. Financial information _ start-up businesses
    What are your total start-up costs? £
    What is your own contribution? £

    13. Financial projections
    (Your financial projections are to be calculated on an annual basis.)
    [​IMG]

    13.1 Calculate your annual gross profit
    Projected sales £
    Less direct costs*
    Purchases £
    Labor costs £
    Total direct costs £
    = Gross profit £

    *Direct costs are the cost of goods sold and include costs to purchase
    raw materials and work carried out by sub-contractors. Wages and
    salaries of employees should be included as overheads in section
    13.3 below because they are indirect costs incurred irrespective of
    whether the goods are sold.

    13.2 Calculate your gross profit margin
    Gross profit £ /Sales £ x 100 = %

    13.3 Calculate your annual projected overheads
    Indirect costs:
    Purchases _ cash £
    Purchases _ creditors £
    Wages, salaries (including PAYE and NIC) £
    Rent, rates £
    Light, heat £
    Power £
    Insurance £
    Transport, packaging £
    Maintenance £
    Advertising £
    Telephone/postage £
    Professional fees £
    VAT (net) £
    HP Payments/leasing charges £
    Bank/financial charges and interest £
    Drawings/fees £
    Sundry/other expenses £
    Tax £
    Total overheads £

    13.4 Calculate the annual turnover required to break-even
    Overheads £ / Gross profit margin x 100 = £

    13.5 Calculate the monthly turnover to break- even
    Break- even sales £ /12 (months) £

    13.6 Calculate your estimated profit
    Projected annual sales £
    Less break-even sales £
    £ x % (Gross profit margin)
    = Profit £
    14. Financial requirements
    Total borrowing requirement (this figure should take into account any
    grants and cash injected
    into the business by yourself/business partners and be based on the
    maximum borrowing figure
    on the cash flow forecast form).
    £
    Amount relating to capital expenditure
    (e.g., premises, machinery and equipment) £

    What assets are available as security?
    Value of business assets £
    Value of personal assets £
    Total value of assets £

    Sources of repayment
    Net profit generated by the business £
    Other sources (sale of assets, cash injections) £

    Key risk areas (these should include technical, financial and marketing
    risks)

    Contingencies for key risk areas

    There have many investors around the world, financial institutes, and
    franchise

    Time Frame: ASAP
    Prefer deliver the first batch courses in the first month.

    GuangXing Zhang

    Investment Agent
    201Rm, 194# Enning Rd. Guangzhou China 510140
    86-020-81824525

    http://worldcomputing.bloombiz.com
    davidinvestworld, Mar 28, 2006

  2. GUANGXING ZHANG
    March 28, 2006
    Dear Madam or Sir:
    Subject: Help Free business education courses in 80 countries
[...]

    Subjects are textbooks from SUPPLIER.
    You must produce according textbooks from SUPPLIER
    www.SUPPLIER.com

    The courses in SUPPLIER textbooks, Subjects all grades:
[...]

    We do not have copyright permit from SUPPLIER, we hope to make the
    course that will not have legal matters with SUPPLIER.

    davidinvestworld, Mar 28, 2006