Help Free business education courses in 80 countries feasibility study marketing plan

davidinvestworld

GUANGXING ZHANG
March 28, 2006
Dear Madam or Sir:
We are hoping to make Multimedia Interactive Education Courses.

The courses - let 80 countries learners, Use ability of all
textbooks' content in shortest time!
In shortest time!

Production must according to the textbooks.
Following Subjects, all grades:

1 Business English
English Language Skills Assessment
English for Business
English for Commerce
Practical Business English
Spoken English for Industry and Commerce
Written English for Tourism

2 Finance
Accounting
Advanced Business Calculations
Book-keeping
Book-keeping and Accounts
Business Calculations
Business Statistics
Commercial Calculations
Cost Accounting
Financial Accounting
Management Accounting

3 Business Administration
Administration (Business and People)
Audio Transcription
Business Administration
Business Practice
Business and Industrial Administration
Meetings
Principles and Practice of Management
Text Production Level
The Legal Environment

4 IT
Contact Centre Operations
Information Systems for Business
Keyboarding Speed Test
Practical Computing
Practical Word Processing
Using the Internet
Programming (No textbook, you need to produce new courses)
Windows (No textbook, you need to produce new courses)
Linux (No textbook, you need to produce new courses)

5 Marketing
Advanced Website Design
Advertising
Internet Marketing
Marketing
Public Relations
Selling and Sales Management
Website Design

6 Customer Service
Call Centre Operations
Customer Service

7 International Languages
French for Business
German for Business
Spanish for Business

80 countries versions - in same time

Time Frame ASAP
We have many applicants of computer science, in 80 countries.
We can start shops.

Can anyone help me the feasibility study and the marketing plan?

Provide Scientific Report provide evidence that your courses can allow
80 countries' learners use skills of - All our textbooks - IN
SHORTEST TIME.

The requirement: 80 COUNTRIES LEARNERS use ALL SKILLS of our textbooks
in shortest time.
Provide Scientific Report, samples

Shortest Time!
If not, loss of shops rent and expenses
No sales.

Online Delivery

E Learning
1. with or without tutor support. Customized to suit each particular
shop. This can be delivered to a group of students in a shop
(classroom) through networked computer terminals.
2. All online delivery courses available for this delivery mode.

Paper Based Distance Education
Course notes are printed and sent to the student. For some courses,
books may need to be purchased and also sent. Virtually all courses are
available this way.

Administrative Support
During the establishment phase.
You will maintain the current version of courses we purchased
You will upgrade courses real-time direct collaboration with learners
in each shop
Help learners using all skills of ALL COURSE CONTENT - in shortest
time!

Courses are set at a standard that would be useful study for an adult,
who has reached or NOT REACHES an educational capacity equal to or
beyond completion of the final year of senior secondary school, OR EVEN
NO EDUCATION, In 80 countries.
Course not only for adult, also for no educate experience students

MARKETING SUPPORT

We only ask you to produce the courses based on the textbooks with
SUPPLIER textbooks
Requirements are to help learners using ALL SKILLS of all course
content in shortest time.
If courses can not reach the target,
It will cause us a great of claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses
payable or incurred

Real-time development, direct collaboration with learners in each shop!
We buy these services; this is source of revenue.

Provide feasibility report, marketing plan, cash flow forecast, and
implement plan.

(We provide to 80 countries free)
Revenue from 80 countries learners use all skills of our textbooks in
shortest time
We obtain revenue from used computers sales, new computer and hardware
sales, services, etc.

START UP ARRANGEMENT

An agreement is made for you to provide a range of services until it is
viable for us to take over those service provisions.
A typical scenario might be as follows:

Each stage might be considered complete when a particular monetary
turnover is reached.
Revenue: 80 countries learners use the all skills of our textbooks in
shortest time
We purchase courses from you, provide to learners free, in shops, and
web site. We obtain revenue from sales of used computers, new computer
and hardware, etc.
We only purchase the contents we mentioned above

Prefer first batch courses in first month.
We pay large amount shop rent
We will not pay 2 years interests
We open the shops when we already have the courses, and have greatest
education strength.
We must have the real-time development according to each shop; develop
according to learners that learn in the shop! More learners study the
courses, more sales.
Continue development for learners in each shop, attract learners in the
district, we buy these service; this is the source of the revenue.
We prefer the full 80 country courses ready now, and keep real-time
development according to each shop; learners that learn in shop! More
learners study the courses, more sales.

We hope you can do the marketing.

Submit the feasibility report, marketing plan
Implement Plan and Schedule

Business Plan
http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/business_plan.pdf
Cash flow forecast
http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/bus_cashflow.pdf

We have already raised funds all shops needed; there have investors,
financial institutes, and franchise, etc.

I need to start a site for volunteer to make the coursed, how can I
start?
How can I cooperate with volunteer?

Sincerely,
GuangXing Zhang
Investment Agent

201RM, 194# ENNING RD. · GUANGZHOU CHINA · 510140
PHONE: 862081824525

World Computer Shops Chain

Develop free business education multimedia interactive courses.

Investors, financial institutes...

Submit Implement Plan and Schedule

Business Plan
http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/business_plan.pdf
Cash flow forecast
http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/bus_cashflow.pdf

1. WORLD COMPUTER SHOPS CHAIN
http://worldcomputing.bloombiz.com

GuangXing Zhang, Investment Agent
201Rm, 194# Enning Rd.
Guangzhou, China 510140
(8620) 8182-4525

2. Business objectives
What are your short term objectives?
Branches in 80 countries, in cities and rural
Multimedia Interactive Education Courses, in Shops, Free
Multimedia Interactive education web site Free

Include Courses
Biz English
Finance
Biz Administration
IT
Marketing
Customer Service
International Languages
English & versions in 80 countries

Free Business - Broadband Internet Access

Used Computer & Hardware Sales Computer Maintenance
New computer hardware related products, biz machines & products sales
Global business to customer web site, business to business web site for
learners, free.

Keep the same computing and business utilities, and skills as all
developed countries.

Current generations of citizens to work for a better life and a place
in history.

It's yours responsibility.

South Africa Namibia Zimbabwe Zambia

Gambia Nigeria Senegal Sierra Leone

Rwanda Mozambique Sudan Somalia Uganda Tanzania

Libya morocco Tunisia Egypt

Bosnia Macedonia Malta Croatia Serbia and Montenegro

Russia

Belarus Armenia Azerbaijan Georgia Ukraine Moldova Estonia Latvia
Lithuania

Afghanistan Pakistan Kazakhstan Tajikistan Uzbekistan Turkmenistan

Kyrgyzstan

Palestinian Iran Iraq

India Bangladesh

East Timor

Philippines

Nepal

Indonesia Malaysia

Cambodia Laos Vietnam Thailand

Sri Lanka

Mongolia

Bolivia

Cuba Dominican Republic

prince3.jpg

What are your medium term objectives?
Next, develop model, location track, voice track, view track.
Deploy data glove, other input device, voice, HMD, and enhance virtual
reality

Rail.gif

What are your long term objectives?

Keep the same computing and business utilities, and skills as all
developed countries.

Current generations of citizens to work for a better life and a place
in history.

It's yours responsibility.

3. Key personnel
Details of the key people in the business
Name GuangXing Zhang Date of birth Nov 4, 1973

Position in the business Chairman General Manager
Academic/professional qualifications
English Major, Fashion Major, Law Major
Business, Fashion, Law, WTO Law
Experience and knowledge of your industry
Algeria Reform, Iran Earth Quake Aid Assist, Australia Sustainable
Development, Africa Rail Promoting and Design

biz.gif

Proposed additions to the present management team
Skills required Position Proposed salary
Non Executive Directors Negotiable
Consultant or interim manager Negotiable
Manager Negotiable
Project Teams Negotiable

All positions must be identified, responsibility, function, and duty.
We have lots of used computer supplies and new computer hardware
manufacturers in cooperate.

Control the budget, so the chain establish in 80 countries, in cities
and rural.

What contingency plans do you have if you or your key personnel are
unable to work through illness or injury?

4. Premises
Describe your business premises, including size, location and state of
repair.

If freehold: If leasehold:
Value £ Date lease expires
Mortgage outstanding £ Option to renew Yes/No
Monthly repayment amount £ When payable
Name of lender Date of next rent review
Uniform Business Rate: Insurance:
Annual amount £ Amount of cover £
When payable Annual premium £
When payable

Are the premises adequate for your future needs? If not, what future
plans do you have?

Any competitive advantage in relation to the premises, its location and
your customer base?

The shop location targeted for high businessman traffic street, there
have many shops in these countries.
2m2 - 10m2, or 20m2 shops, in the city. We choose shop according to
database analysis, shop door (front) 2m; height 2m.
The site was chosen because of large front display windows: 2m.
Excellent visibility and access for the showroom. Height 2m, for
multimedia display. Both multimedia product display and the interactive
course also successfully. We put maximum sets of interactive
terminals, (monitor, keyboard, mouse, and earphone) in shop
Proposed site: large cities 80 countries
Medium cities 80 countries
Small cities..
Every village

Intel 3.0GHz/800MHz/2MB, EM64T
2MB Cache
Windows XP Professional x64
Integrated Sound Blaster 16 bit
Integrated Intel(R) Pro/1000MT (82545EM) Gigabit Ethernet controller
Integrated ATA-100 EIDE
1GB (2X512MB) ECC DDR2 400MHz SDRAM
128MB PCIe x16 NVIDIA Quadro FX 1400, Support 2 Monitors (DVI or VGA)
1.44MB 3.5" Floppy Drive
Precision (64bit)
PS/2 Keyboard
USB light mouse (2 keys wheel)
19" High Density Liquid-crystal Display
SATA Hard Disk No RAID
160GB SATA (7200RPM) Hard Disk
SATA Cable For SATA RAID
Partion, C: 20GB, Others For D:
Windows(R) XP Professional x64
Windows(R) XP Professional x64 CD
48X/32X/48X/16X CD-RW/DVD
Sonic CD/DVD Software
Sonic CD/DVD Software CD
PowerDVD Software CD
PowerDVD Software
Internal Speaker
Precision 470/670 Install Guide
Mouse Pad
Manual And Power
SI, MOD, ASSET TAG,E SUPPORT
Alternatively, provide used 17" monitors and used computers devices
etc.
Features: * Retail Shop 2-20 sq. meters
* Located in primary business person walk street, most
Businesspersons walk through community
* Excellent visibility access
* Median household income in 1 mile, the radius $900.00
Demographics 3 1 Mile 3 Miles 5 Miles
Population: 1,043 111,983 308,906
Income: $900 $620 $600
Private Sector Employment (Daytime pop.)
1 Mile 3 Miles 5 miles
43,921 113,061 306,313
Population by Age
1 Mile 3 Miles 5 Miles
25 - 29 9.2% 8.4%
30 - 34 9.4% 9.9%
35 - 44 16.1% 18.6%
45 - 54 12.3% 12.1%
25 - 54 TOTAL 47.0% 49.0%
Leasing Agent: Visit all Agents in the city
Low start-up costs

5. Plant, machinery and equipment
Detail existing plant, machinery and equipment.
Description Life expectancy Finance outstanding Value
£ £
£ £
£ £
£ £
What capital expenditure do you anticipate during the next 12 months?
Description Life expectancy Cost
£
£
£

6. Products and services
What are the main products and services you offer and what proportion
of turnover does each contribute?
Product/service
%
%
%
%
Include any catalogues or promotional brochures with the business plan.

What is unique about your particular products/services?

Every large city, every city, and, every village
Lowest cost & expense, in specific village have buy and income.
Multimedia Interactive Education Courses in Shop Free
Free Business Broadband Internet Access, Multimedia education Web Site
Free
All following subjects are textbooks contents provided by us.
You must produce according to textbooks.
All textbook contents must produce to Multimedia Interactive Courses

Reflection
http://z26.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=4332

Subjects are textbooks from LCCIEB.
You must produce according textbooks from LCCIEB
www.lccieb.com

The courses in LCCIEB textbooks, Subjects all grades:
[...]

Main language, English
Produce versions official languages 80 countries in same time

IMFworks.jpg

We do not have copyright permit from LCCIEB, we hope to make the course
that will not have legal matters with LCCIEB.

Used Computer & Hardware Sales, Computer Maintenance
The stores are becoming the leading education, computer repair, custom
computer and parts sales companies on 80 countries.
Used Custom built PC's, stock of used components, used CPU's, used
Media Center PC's, used networking peripherals; modest new custom built
PC's, new components, new CPU's, new cases, new case mod, new case
fans, new Media Center PC's, new equipment, new networking peripherals
orders, with access to over 30,000 hardware and software products
manufacturers.
Program the business for hyper growth by launching new retail outlets
or pushing Internet sales.
The Computer repairs constitute more than half of the gross sales. This
company services the local schools.

Strategic Alliances
AMD
Intel
NetApp
QUEST SOFTWARE
Maxtor
Nortel
Cisco

Retail show room Education Room
Many of customers are through word of mouth from satisfied customers
train4.gif

Each shop manages a staff of technicians and trainers that travel to
and conduct all of our services at the site of the business or
residential customer. By eliminating, the high overhead associated with
a storefront.

What further products or services are you developing?
Next, develop model, location track, voice track, view track, deploy
data glove, other input device, voice, HMD, and enhance virtual reality

Who are your key suppliers and what credit terms will they offer you?
Suppliers Days credit

Who are the alternatives?

What stock levels do you require?
Raw materials £
Finished goods at cost £
7. Pricing
What is the basis for calculating your prices?

How do your prices compare with the competition?
Product/service Your price Competitor price
£ £
£ £
£ £
£ £
If you allow credit terms, state the number of days based on the above
list of products and services.
Product/service Days of credit Credit references taken

8. Customers
Who, where and how many potential customers do you have?

Won companies order for our work for Free Education Courses
More customers buy the used computer sales and new hardware sales.
The clients open business and buy new hardware and device
Earn revenue for used computer, new hardware and device
Shortest time!

Multimedia Interactive Education Courses production can let people in
80 countries can learn, use, become professional, in shortest time.

What are the strengths of your business that will influence customer
decisions to purchase your products and services?
Won companies order for our work for Free Education Courses

Outline the research you have undertaken to demonstrate a demand for
your product or service?

9. Competition
Who are your major competitors and where are they based?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors?

Is the market static, declining, growing, seasonal and why?

10. Promotion
What level of sales do you anticipate:
In the next 6 months £
In the following 6 months £
Details of firm orders currently in hand
Customer Amount
£
£
£
What assumptions have been made in making your sales forecasts?

How do you intend to promote and sell your products and services?
Method Cost
£
£
£
Why do you believe your sales forecasts are realistic?

11. Financial information _ existing businesses
How long have you been trading?

What changes to the business are planned?

What do you hope to achieve as a result of these changes?

Financial information for the last three years:
Year Sales Gross profit (Margin) Net profit (Margin)
£ £ ( %) £ ( %)
£ £ ( %) £ ( %)
£ £ ( %) £ ( %)
Attach trading, profit and loss and balance sheets to the business plan
where available.

Existing financial commitments
Overdraft £
Loan £
Hire purchase £
Leases £
Other financial commitments £
Total financial commitments £
Give details of any borrowed monies repaid during the last three years.

12. Financial information _ start-up businesses
What are your total start-up costs? £
What is your own contribution? £

13. Financial projections
(Your financial projections are to be calculated on an annual basis.)
DevelopmentEconomic.jpg

13.1 Calculate your annual gross profit
Projected sales £
Less direct costs*
Purchases £
Labor costs £
Total direct costs £
= Gross profit £

*Direct costs are the cost of goods sold and include costs to purchase
raw materials and work carried out by sub-contractors. Wages and
salaries of employees should be included as overheads in section
13.3 below because they are indirect costs incurred irrespective of
whether the goods are sold.

13.2 Calculate your gross profit margin
Gross profit £ /Sales £ x 100 = %

13.3 Calculate your annual projected overheads
Indirect costs:
Purchases _ cash £
Purchases _ creditors £
Wages, salaries (including PAYE and NIC) £
Rent, rates £
Light, heat £
Power £
Insurance £
Transport, packaging £
Maintenance £
Advertising £
Telephone/postage £
Professional fees £
VAT (net) £
HP Payments/leasing charges £
Bank/financial charges and interest £
Drawings/fees £
Sundry/other expenses £
Tax £
Total overheads £

13.4 Calculate the annual turnover required to break-even
Overheads £ / Gross profit margin x 100 = £

13.5 Calculate the monthly turnover to break- even
Break- even sales £ /12 (months) £

13.6 Calculate your estimated profit
Projected annual sales £
Less break-even sales £
£ x % (Gross profit margin)
= Profit £
14. Financial requirements
Total borrowing requirement (this figure should take into account any
grants and cash injected
into the business by yourself/business partners and be based on the
maximum borrowing figure
on the cash flow forecast form).
£
Amount relating to capital expenditure
(e.g., premises, machinery and equipment) £

What assets are available as security?
Value of business assets £
Value of personal assets £
Total value of assets £

Sources of repayment
Net profit generated by the business £
Other sources (sale of assets, cash injections) £

Key risk areas (these should include technical, financial and marketing
risks)

Contingencies for key risk areas

There have many investors around the world, financial institutes, and
franchise

Time Frame: ASAP
Prefer deliver the first batch courses in the first month.

GuangXing Zhang

Investment Agent
201Rm, 194# Enning Rd. Guangzhou China 510140
86-020-81824525

http://worldcomputing.bloombiz.com
(e-mail address removed)

davidinvestworld

GUANGXING ZHANG
March 28, 2006
Dear Madam or Sir:
Subject: Help Free business education courses in 80 countries
[...]

Subjects are textbooks from SUPPLIER.
You must produce according textbooks from SUPPLIER
www.SUPPLIER.com

The courses in SUPPLIER textbooks, Subjects all grades:
[...]

We do not have copyright permit from SUPPLIER, we hope to make the
course that will not have legal matters with SUPPLIER.