##### HELP: Getting List of file on a Web Server ######

Hiran Chaudhuri

CalAmity! said:
Hi,
I need to get the list of files in a particular folder on a web server.
Assuming that I have the read access to the server, how do I do this??

Example: I need to find out all the files at
http://www.example.org/folderA/folderB/

Does anyone know the code in JAVA??
- Amit

new java.io.File(getServletContext().getRealPath("/folderB")).list()

This requires that the code runs in the web application server for context
folderA, but you did not mention it must not....

Hiran Chaudhuri