    request. I know the client side javascript to handle a row and save to a
    variable. But the clicked button is server side, how to access the client's
    variable?
    ABC, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Store the variable in a hidden input control with runat="server".

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Nov 9, 2005

  3. ABC

    JuanCri Guest

    JuanCri, Nov 9, 2005
  4. ABC

    intrader Guest

    On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:48:18 +0800, ABC wrote:

    > I don't how to handle the case as:
    >
    > There is a webgrid which lists a table. When user select a row (not
    > immediate call back to server), then Click a button to call a server
    > request. I know the client side javascript to handle a row and save to a
    > variable. But the clicked button is server side, how to access the client's
    > variable?

    I believe that a selected index is available for the grid even if the
    event causing the postback is a button click.
    intrader, Nov 10, 2005
  5. ABC

    ABC Guest

    In fact, the WebGrid.NET has not any selected index on server side.

    ABC, Nov 10, 2005