Help - How to prepare for release?

Guest

I'm almost done with my first ASP.NET application and it seems to me that I've heard a lot about preparing your application for release by ensuring several things are done. So my question is, what are those things?

I'm using VS.NET 2003 Framwork v1.1. I'm pretty sure I'll need to build my project as a "release" and in the web.config change the compilation debug to be false. Is there anything else I should do before sending the app out in the world

Any help or advice would be appriciated

Thanks
Jeremy

Kevin Spencer

Is there anything else I should do before sending the app out in the
world?

Not necessarily.

--
HTH,