Help! I am having an annoying problem signing up for Xbox Live

i need help with xbox live

i am trying to sign in my new windows live account for the very first time on
my xbox and i am getting this message over and over again:

"Gamertag linking- this Windows Live account is already linked to an
Xbox Live account. Please use a different Windows Live ID."

please help all i want to get onto xbox LIVE