Help,I can't merge word document in the server

lee_j

Hi,
I want to merge a word document in the server to display in
the client side.The merge code is in a dll.In the asp server script,
I invoke the dll to merge.It raise an error when I use the default
IIS user.When I change the IIS user to administrator,It work well.
I don't know how I should do to resolve this problem.Please give me
some advice.

Thanks!
Jack

dlbjr

Give IUSR_ServerName access to the Folder with the Word Document

-dlbjr

Discerning resolutions for the alms

lee_j

Hi,dlbjr:
I have already given IUSR_ServerName access to the folder.
But it still doesn't work.

dlbjr

Being a dll, it can truly be anything.
Is this home built or from a 3rd party vendor?
If 3rd party, give them a call.