    some advice.

    Thanks!
    Jack

    lee_j, Nov 27, 2003

  2. lee_j

    dlbjr Guest

    Sounds like a permissions issue.
    Give IIS permission to word doc.

    --
    -dlbjr

    Discerning resolutions for the alms

    dlbjr, Nov 27, 2003

  3. lee_j

    lee_j Guest

    Hi,dlbjr:
    Thank you!But how should I do to give IIS permission to word doc?

    "dlbjr" <> дÈëÓʼþ news:b2fxb.216$Qy4.15503@typhoon01...

    lee_j, Nov 27, 2003
  4. lee_j

    dlbjr Guest

    Give IUSR_ServerName access to the Folder with the Word Document

    dlbjr, Nov 27, 2003
  5. lee_j

    lee_j Guest

    Hi,dlbjr:
    I have already given IUSR_ServerName access to the folder.
    But it still doesn't work.

    "dlbjr" <> дÈëÓʼþ news:eek:pfxb.217$Qy4.15692@typhoon01...

    lee_j, Nov 27, 2003
  6. lee_j

    dlbjr Guest

    Being a dll, it can truly be anything.
    Is this home built or from a 3rd party vendor?
    If 3rd party, give them a call.

    dlbjr, Nov 27, 2003
  7. lee_j

    lee_j Guest