    Help, I don't know how to do that:" Write a program using 'for' loops
    to determine multiplication, addition and subtraction of high order
    matrices (n*m) in MATLAB

    Hemkesh, Feb 20, 2009

  2. Hemkesh

    Nigel Wade Guest

    Re: Help, I don't know how to do that:" Write a program using 'for' loops for high order matrices (n*m) in matlab

    Hemkesh wrote:

    > Help, I don't know how to do that:" Write a program using 'for' loops
    > to determine multiplication, addition and subtraction of high order
    > matrices (n*m) in MATLAB

    So why are you asking Java programmers? Why do you think we'd know how to write
    for loops in MATLAB to do matrix algebra? Why would anyone use for loops to
    perform simple matrix algebra in MATLAB, a tool which (as it's name suggests)
    is designed to handle matrices natively?

    --
    Nigel Wade

    Nigel Wade, Feb 20, 2009