help. i dont know how to solve this loop program...using turbo c

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by mika_ella258@yahoo.com, Sep 16, 2007.

  1. Guest

    the output should be like this

    Loop Program
    --------------------
    enter 1st integer:
    enter 2nd integer:
    enter 3rd integer:
    enter 4th integer:
    enter 5th integer:
    enter 6th integer:
    enter 7th integer:
    enter 8th integer:
    enter 9th integer:
    enter 10th integer:
    =====RESULTS======
    sum=
    average=
    smallest=
    largest=
    no. of odd=
    no. of even=

    thank you... please consider this as a challenge.. even though im just
    a beginner.
    :Dty.
    , Sep 16, 2007

  2. osmium Guest

    <> wrote:

    > the output should be like this
    >

    > Loop Program
    > --------------------
    > enter 1st integer:
    > enter 2nd integer:
    > enter 3rd integer:
    > enter 4th integer:
    > enter 5th integer:
    > enter 6th integer:
    > enter 7th integer:
    > enter 8th integer:
    > enter 9th integer:
    > enter 10th integer:
    > =====RESULTS======
    > sum=
    > average=
    > smallest=
    > largest=
    > no. of odd=
    > no. of even=
    >
    > thank you... please consider this as a challenge.. even though im just
    > a beginner.

    Except for the mention of Turbo C that sounds very much like a student
    exercise.

    Use a for loop and put 10 int in an array, then print the array to see if it
    all looks OK.
    Scan the link for useful hints on doing the I/O.

    http://www.c-faq.com/stdio/index.html
    osmium, Sep 16, 2007

  3. Kevin Handy Guest

    Re: help. i dont know how to solve this loop program...using turboc

    wrote:

    > thank you... please consider this as a challenge.. even though im just
    > a beginner.

    Only a challenge if you have ignored your classes
    up to this point, not a challenge to anyone else.
    Why don't you give us your teachers email address
    so you don't have to be bothered with forwarding
    their work as your homework?

    Kevin Handy, Sep 20, 2007