Help ! I need a Java tutor!

willie

Hi, I wonder if anyone who considers themselves able to give good
explanations would be willing to tutor me with a Java project I am
going through. It is a fairly simple program that creates a basic
paint application (similar to what you get in accessories with MSPaint
but much simpler. I am trying to understand the app and although I
have some explanations that come with it, I really need help working
through it. I am a novice. If you have time, it is easy for me to set
up an online whiteboard where we can chat and share a screen. If there
is anybody out there that can do this well I would greatly appreciate
your help. Tell me what your hourly fee would be?
Thanks,
Will

TechBookReport

Ivor Horton uses a simple paint package as an extended example in his book
'Beginning Java 2 SDK' (reviewed at http://www.techbookreport.com). If
there's a copy in your college library it might be worth taking a look. The
explanations are generally very clear.

Pan
===============
TechBookReport - book reviews by and for practitioners
(http://www.techbookreport.com)

Peter the Swede

Books and learning by trial and error will probably help you more than
having a tutor. Learn how to understand the API/Javadoc. In the beginning
Javadoc will be hard to understand, but after a while you can master
everything in java just by knowing the language of API/Javadoc.

Cheers, Peter

Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
JAVA from a 10 years experienced, One-on-one Tutor.

One-on-one Personal Java Tutor. I have 10 years of experience in software, which includes 8 years in JAVA field and 6 years in USA. I have experience working as an Architect. I provide personal One-on-one Training in JAVA. My tutoring is example oriented. Try a free demo class, no obligation. I have tutored few students who have got internship on their technical strength. I am currently tutoring some students. Reference can be provided on request. I begin starting from teaching object oriented concepts. Free demo class covers part of Object Oriented Concepts.
Basic Java - Client side, Server side and Oracle (Object Oriented Concepts, Java/JDBC with Oracle, SWING, IO, Collections, Sockets, Threads, Servlets, JSP)
Advanced Java - (J2EE/Struts, Hibernate, Web Services, EJB, Design Pattern)
Bharat
Get a jump start.
http://bharat.javasprint.com

Last edited: