    Does anyone have another tree I can use or know where to download the latest
    version of the (old) .NET tree control?

    TY, Jason Shohet

    Jason Shohet, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Hi Jason,

    The controls are still here.

    http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Download.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

    You might want to check out this code and article:

    Online Carpentry: Crafting a New MSDN Table of Contents
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwebgen/html/msdntoc.asp

    There are other treeviews you can read about here:

    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=28&tabindex=2

    Are you sure it wasn't that the script libraries got moved? Does .Net 1.1
    need to be re-registered?

    Seems odd that the control would just die like that.

    " Jason Shohet" <> wrote in message
    > The one I have is from the first verison of .NET, and it stopped working

    on

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 18, 2003